Venue & Hospitality
Hilton Mission Valley (TBC)
901 Camino del Rio South,
San Diego, CA 92108
T: +1 619 767 5563
Conference Dates: September 19-20, 2018
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
DIRECTIONS FROM SAN DIEGO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (LINDBERGH FIELD)
• Depart from San Diego International Airport / Lindbergh Field, CA (0.1 mi.)
• Keep left toward N Harbor Dr (0.4 miles)
• Turn left onto N Harbor Dr (1.4 miles)
• Turn left onto W Grape St (0.4 miles)
• Take ramp right and follow signs for I-5 South (0.6 miles)
• At exit 16, take ramp right for CA-163 North toward Escondido (3.0 miles)
• At exit 3A, take ramp right for Mission Center Rd toward Auto Circle (0.6 miles)
• Turn right onto Mission Center Rd, and then immediately turn left onto Camino del Rio South (0.1 miles)
• Arrive at Camino del Rio South on the right
San Diego could be a major town in CA, USA. it's in San Diego County, on the coast of the ocean in Southern CA, around one hundred twenty miles (190 km) south of Los Angeles and now adjacent to the border with Mexico.
San Diego has been referred to as "the birthplace of California". The town is that the seat of San Diego County and is that the economic center of the region still because the San Diego–Tijuana metropolitan space. San Diego's main economic engines square measure military and defense-related activities, tourism, international trade, and producing. The presence of the University of CA, port of entry (UCSD), with the related UCSD center, has helped build the realm a middle of analysis in biotechnology.
The calculable population of 1,406,630 as of San Diego July 1, 2016 is that the eighth-largest town within the us and second-largest in CA. It's a part of the San Diego–Tijuana urban sprawl, the second-largest trans-border agglomeration between the US and a bordering country when Detroit–Windsor, with a population of 4, 922,723 people. The town is thought for its delicate year-round climate, natural deep harbor, in depth beaches, long association with the us Navy, and up to date emergence as a health care and biotechnology development center.
Attractions & Landmarks
- PlanetWare-Balboa Park.
- Gaslamp Quarter.
- Balboa Park..
- San Diego Theme Parks.
- Cabrillo National Monument ~ 15 Best San Diego Attractions with Kids.
- Legoland Water park San Diego..
- Seaport Village..
- san diego california temple..
- Church of Scientology of San Diego..
- Old Town San Diego..
- Horton Plaza mall..